Thursday 28 March 2013

Candy Strips




As this was my last week of college things were quite relaxed and the work load wasn't as demanding as usually, this gave me and my friend time to get some to get some blog posts done..YEAAY!! Its been so long since I got some day wear outfits on my blog, so hopefully now in the weeks to come I can keep up to speed. The outfit I'm wearing is one which I'd wear in and out to college, it's cool and preppy and certainly achieves the rock chick look that I adore so much. The bag is a purchase I made in New Look earlier this year its quite big so I tend to bring it to college a lot as it's easy to throw everything into. My jacket is from Topshop one you may have seen in previous posts and probably in plenty more posts to come as it's genuinely an all time fav of mine. As you all know I love fashion but of course what goes hand in hand with fashion only hair and makeup, so the red lippy was out in force to achieve the perfect look.






During a recent weekend away in Poland with my friends from the business society I picked up the 'Kiss' jumper in H&M while there. Personally I think it looks great with the candy striped shorts I got in Topshop. Both the jumper and shorts complement each other so well. To top it all off I added a my heavy link chain which you guys have seen a lot of lately (simply obsessed with it). All this combined with my creepers which I got in New Look earlier this year topped off the perfect rock chick look I'm loving theses days. 






Hope you enjoyed this outfit post feel free to leave comments as your feed back is appreciated. Also if you want to see more of my posts please follow me :)
I'm going to leave you with one of Kiss's most famous songs 'Rock 'n Roll all night'
Hope you enjoy,

Rock On!!

Love Alice 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment