Monday 19 August 2013

Blue Sparrow



WOOOO today I finally got my new house sorted for my next year in college, it's so exciting I can't wait to move in and start decorating my room for the year ahead. I've decided to nickname the house which I will share with two of my close friends, the CASTLE!! :D
This afternoon really brightened up here at home so I decided to venture out and take a quick blog post. I bought this dress last year on sale in Pennys (I no can you believe it Pennys have sales)!! With it I wore my previously seen chelsea boots from Miss-Guided which as you all know I get great wear out of them as they go with almost everything. Anyway I'm off to bed now as it's getting late. Hope you all enjoyed this post.
Love Alice xo

4 comments:

  1. You look so pretty, like a little pixi in that dress and background! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute dress! Glad to hear everything's sorted out with your housing and stuff x

    ReplyDelete
  3. the pattern of your dress is soo preettty

    andrea-herinfinitevariety.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that dress!

    ♥, Brittney @ True Vintage Love
    http://www.truevintagelove.com

    ReplyDelete