Friday 9 August 2013

San Francisco Photo Diary


I decided to do a small photo diary of my life through the lense throughout my time in San Francisco this summer. I had an amazing summer me with some of the nicest and friendliest of people and now hold many happy,fun and crazy  memories with them. I really do hope to return to San Francisco and would 100% recommend it as a top holiday destination on America's West Coast. There is so much to see and do and the weather isn't overwhelmingly hot. I hope to do something similar to this photo diary with my snaps from Las Vegas and Los Angelas in the coming days, but for now I hope this post gives you an idea of the surroundings I enjoyed over the few months away.

Let me know what you did for summer?
Alice xo

1 comment:

  1. Love this photo diary. Looks like you had such an awesome tim.

    Mel
    Mel's Corner

    ReplyDelete