Friday 16 August 2013

OOTD







So eventually the sun came about to grace us with its warm and vibrant presence therefore I couldn't surpass the opportunity of taking a quick few pictures along my stroll this afternoon. I picked up this cool american style baseball jersey in Marsells on Market St. in San Francisco. Lucky for me I did get a chance to see the Giants game and it was amazing. Typically american afternoon which I enjoyed with one of my friends and of course a beer in one hand and a hot-dog in the other. Proposals, kissing camera and cheer leading was all on display! Now that I've returned home I thought it would come in handy as a quirky and stylish tee. Here I paired it with my highwaisted Levis and vans. Yes America I miss you.

Until Later,
GOOOOOOOO GIANTS!!

Alice xo  

3 comments:

  1. Cute blog u have here dear. Yes - I'd love to follow eachother ^_^ following on bloglovin'

    thefashionsucker.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
  2. just got your comment! id love to follow eachother
    i am following you on both platforms
    hope you do the same

    rachael
    poseswithroses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete