Friday 31 May 2013

Calaforniacation

Maxi-Forever21//Sunglasses-Urban Outfitters//Hat-Marshalls









As you all know I'm spending the majority of my summer in San Francisco, I'm planning on working for the and spending time travelling the west coast with a large group of college friends. Today we decided to take a much needed break from job hunting so we decided to relax and take the BART to Chinatown. We all ate in a lovely restaurant in the heart of the town, it was fantastic, I got to try my first fortune cookie ever. We strolled through all the little streets and visited some cute gift shops too. The weather was so nice, its great to finally get a chance to wear all my summer clothes. I picked up this hat today for just 4 dollars in Marshall's, a store similar to JK Maxx in Ireland. I can't wait to go back and get more stuff the prices are literally jaw dropping. What more could a girl ask for. 

Also I decided to take the plunge and change the name of my blog to Dandelion days. I still need to change my Instagram name and claim my blog again with bloglovin' However I hope all my followers aren't having trouble connecting to my blog. Hope you like the changes I've been making.
So feel free to let me know if you've been to California before I'd love some tips on what to do over here??

Until next time,
Alice xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment